Experienced Business Law Attorney Michael D. Skinner
Transactions and Litigation in the Acadiana, Lafayette, Baton Rouge, and South Louisiana
Whether you are ready to begin your own business or you have been running a successful company for years, Skinner Law Firm provides a wide variety of legal services to enable you and your business to thrive. From business formation to contract drafting to business dispute resolution, the firm provides timely, cost-effective help to entrepreneurs and owners of businesses of all sizes.
Call 337-354-3030 to schedule an appointment with an experienced Louisiana business lawyer. You can also contact Skinner Law Firm, L.L.C. by e-mail.
As an experienced attorney, for over 30 years, Mike Skinner has provided an array of effective legal services in the following areas of business law:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Contract formation, review and negotiation
- Formation of business entities (corporations, LLCs, partnerships, nonprofit corporations, etc.); dissolution of businesses
- Corporate real estate: Buying and selling; leasing of land, buildings and property
- Purchase agreements
- Healthcare transactions and litigation: Formulating and insuring corporate integrity agreements; auditing; court assistance such as responding to grand jury subpoena of hospitals or healthcare-related entities; assisting with internal investigations
- Business disputes and litigation: Shareholder and partner disputes; contract disputes
Skinner Law Firm, L.L.C., has substantial experience counseling and representing clients in a wide variety of industries, including oil and gas, telecommunications, the medical industry, healthcare, hospitals and others. The firm listens carefully to its clients in order to ensure that short-term goals are achieved in a timely manner while long-term interests are safeguarded.
Mike Skinner understands that litigation is costly and time-consuming, distracting you from the critical tasks in managing your company. That's why the firm acts decisively on your behalf to favorably resolve disputes before they reach a courtroom. In some cases, your interests can only be protected at trial. In those instances, you will have on your side the legal skills and experience of a lawyer who has been both a state prosecutor and a U.S. Attorney.
Contact Skinner Law Firm, L.L.C. at 337-354-3030 to schedule an appointment.
Skinner Law Firm, L.L.C.
600 Jefferson Street, Suite 810
Lafayette, LA 70501
Map and Directions
Skinner Law Firm, L.L.C. serves clients in Lafayette, Crowley, Abbeville, Houma, Eunice, Breaux Bridge, New Iberia, St. Martinville, Morgan City, Opelousas, and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The firm also serves clients in the other communities of Lafayette, St. Martin, St. Landry, Acadia, Vermilion, St. Mary, Terrebonne and East Baton Rouge Parishes, among others.