Serving Lafayette and South Louisiana
Mike Skinner has been serving businesses and individuals in southern Louisiana for more than 35 years. He has experience in complex immigration law matters and is widely respected as an active member of the Lafayette community. If you need help with any immigration law matter, attorney Skinner is ready to listen to your situation and provide you with the guidance you need.
Contact the Skinner Law Firm, L.L.C., online today to schedule your initial consultation with an experienced Lafayette immigration attorney. You may also call 337-354-3030 to discuss your situation and have any initial questions answered.
Louisiana Attorney for Visas and Green Cards
United States immigration law is constantly evolving and can be difficult to navigate on your own. Skinner Law Firm, L.L.C. stays up to date with all changes in immigration law that could affect any business client or individual. We use our knowledge and experience to ensure our clients' needs are met and that their goals are realized.
The Skinner Law Firm, L.L.C., can help you with immigration matters, including:
- Workplace enforcement: Mr. Skinner helps small businesses and corporations comply with all national immigration laws, including I-9 audits, and representation in Dept. of Homeland Security and Dept. of Justice matters.
- Green card acquisition: Proper documentation and accurate application materials are essential to successfully acquiring a green card for you and your family, or if you are seeking asylum.
- Citizenship: Skinner Law Firm, L.L.C., will ensure your N-400 form and all accompanying documents are accurate and timely filed with the proper authorities. Far too many applications suffer lengthy delays due to incorrect or incomplete submissions.
- EB-5 visa: Foreign investors who meet capital investment, job creation and other requirements can obtain permanent residency for themselves, their spouse and any children under 21 years of age.
- EB-1 visa: Employment-based petition for permanent residency for someone of extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, education, business or sports.
- Deportation proceedings: Represantation at Oakdale Immigration Court.
Contact an Experienced Louisiana Immigration Lawyer
Many immigration matters are time sensitive, requiring you to act quickly to meet mandatory deadlines. Having an experienced, skilled attorney on your side could greatly increase your chances of obtaining a successful resolution.
Please schedule your appointment with Mr. Skinner today by calling 337-354-3030 or by contacting his Lafayette law office online. All phone and e-mail messages are promptly returned.
Skinner Law Firm, L.L.C.
600 Jefferson Street, Suite 810
Lafayette, LA 70501
Map and Directions
Skinner Law Firm, L.L.C. serves clients in Lafayette, Crowley, Abbeville, Houma, Eunice, Breaux Bridge, New Iberia, St. Martinville, Morgan City, Opelousas and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The firm also serves clients in the other communities of Lafayette, St. Martin, St. Landry, Acadia, Vermilion, St. Mary, Iberia, Terrebonne and East Baton Rouge Parishes, among others.